Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gorgeous South Carolina

This week I am spending spring break with the awesome Joshua Drake down here in South Carolina. You all should be jealous because its been in the seventies alllllllll week! :) They live across from lake Murray. It's so pretty! I wanted to share some pictures with everyone so they knew how gorgeoussss it is. I love Josh's family and you all have nothing to worry about, they're very sweet people! So enjoy my pictures! 
My all time favorite <3

Lake shore :)

Us


We're flip flop people :P
Like the dock?


This is they're awesome movie theater! Like the trees? ;)
Fun times in the woods near Lake Murray. We love the outdoors!

3 comments:

  1. You should come here, it's 90's every day!!

    I love the first pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! 90s! I am jealous :) Josh is sitting right next to me and he says hi! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh!! Nice pics!!! :OD Sounds like lots of fun!!
    ~ Amy :O)

    ReplyDelete