Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What a long time!

Wow has it been a long time!! I'm married now! Josh is amazing, God is perfect and our life is happy! I just wanted to post here again so I can begin this blog again. I'm currently still a decorator and Josh works at Sykes. We live in Ridgeview with our little Ivy and it's perfect for us. 

     One thing I have learned lately is that your ministry never ends. Everyday when you walk out the door, when your smile at someone and when you see you're neighbor, you are a witness for the Lord. Do not take these times for granted, fulfill the great commission. As a wife, student, and decorator my life is nuts so if you need someone to talk to I am here, I understand! Don't let the devil win. Find what the Lord has for you in the way of ministry and grab hold of it! We all have something, what is yours? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment