Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Lovein

Hello All! It's been a while (again) and here's an update.

- We just got back from SC on thursday. We visited Josh's family to see Jacob graduate! We love him so much and are so proud of him. Our activities included: Shopping, exploring his family's new property, eating out, games, and the ZOO! I loved it so much, I saw koala bears, meerkats, turtles, sea turtles, goats, etc. These all being my favorites lol.

- A few months ago we bought a JEEP! I love my Jeep Liberty, his name is Samson and he is perfect, lol I love the power.

- At work I got a new manager, again, geez louise our management keeps changing, is the company ever happy?

- I have been in a baking craze lately and love it! I just formulated and made a lemon icebox cake. It is delicious!

- I am so addicted to pinterest it is carazzzzy!

-I am learning that family is so much more important than we ever imagine. So are good friends, they hold you together like glue and comfort you in the tough times. There is nothing better for a relationship than for you to go through tough times together.

-Marriage is hard, but so rewarding. God knew a lot when He made this sort of thing ya know! I love Josh and there is nothing better than being with your best friend every day.

- The summer is gorgeous around here, not very hot. Why aren't we doing more outdoors? I want kayaks so bad! :P

There is our life in a nutshell. Keep us in our prayers as we continue on our journey with each other, complicated life, and the precious Lord. There's no greater love than this!  -Alicia :)

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment