Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SC in pictures!

Our trip to SC in pictures! :D
Jacob Graduated!! Yay! And it's the last Drake child to finish home-schooling, good job Karla!

We played golf and Josh was a smartie pants! :P

But I was just proud of my purple ball... it gave me good luck to place LAST! lol

We went to the zoo and this little guy was my favorite! Koala bear! Awww they are so cuddly!

We fed the goats, yes I love goats

The way giraffes sit down is pretty cool, they don't seem as big, do they?

Meerkats are adorable, I wish I could keep one!

I LOVE SEATURTLES! That's pretty much all I have to say about them :)

I made muffins with the berries we picked on Josh's family's land! They were so yummy!

And of course I had to stop at Chick-Fil-A before we left. It is one of the best parts of the South!

So there ya have it, our trip in pictures! God is very good to allow us all the opportunities we have :) We had a great time with family and now I write this in the last hour of my vacation. Alas, I am headed to work in an hr. :( All good things do come to an end though! Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment